I'm Claire Lew, CEO and Co-founder of Know Your Team. AMA!

Hi @Claire ,

Thank you so much for joining us for this AMA and for answering each question with such care and depth.

There’s some brilliant tactical advice in there, but also so much more than that. Your life experiences as an entrepreneur and your passion for building something that truly makes the world a better place shines through and through! :rainbow:

Akash and I were just talking about how each one of your answers is many blog posts condensed and distilled into one. So glad, we had a chance to access some of these incredible lessons and insights.

I’m sure your answers will be super helpful for everyone. Thank you again. And hope to host you soon, again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, thank you @Logesh, @aditi1002, @Vengat, @raviramani, @jay, and @Meghana for joining in and asking some amazing questions.

Hope to have you join us for the upcoming AMAs as well. Stay tuned! :zap:

2 Likes

Hi Claire,

Thanks for doing this AMA :slight_smile:

As an early stage startup founder, would love to learn more on these things:

1. How was your journey of achieving product-market fit? If you were to do it all over again, what were your top 3 mistakes you wouldn’t repeat today?
  2. How do you price your product optimally enough(say for your first customer) so that you don’t lose the customer and yet (s)he values your product?

Thanks,
Anushree

2 Likes

‘Judo solutions,’ that’s one gem of a phrase. I’m going to steal that. :slight_smile: What it does, is articulate so well, our simplistic (sometimes blinding) drive for efficiency. And reaffirms the nuance that with certain projects, the road to impact isn’t a straight one at all.
Your thoughts on how you think about the impact of your work are as admirable.
Thanks for sharing these reflections and for your time, Claire!

Rajaraman

3 Likes

Thanks, Claire!

I’ve long believed that pricing is a filter for the kind of people we end up serving. And, thus, it’s important to constantly revisit our operating assumptions around it. This revisiting usually leads to iterative improvements, and on rare occasions, fundamental ones (like with KYT). The latter are always way more daunting. So thanks for sharing a bit into how you went about making it happen and how you’ve thought through some of the immediate implications!

2 Likes