I'm Mogens Møller. I'm CEO and Co-founder of Sleeknote. AMA!

Hi Aditi,

Thanks for your question.

I can answer your last question to begin with: “how have things changed over the past year or so?”
This global pandemic hasn’t really changed that much for us. Of course, we’ve closed down our HQ some months, which is not normal. But other than that we’re pretty used to working remotely. Every company meeting has always had to work online, so meetings on Teams, Zoom and Meet are not new to us. The first employee we got was a frontend developer from Estonia. So from that day, we’ve been doing stuff remote-friendly :slight_smile:

Your next question:
I think scaling a global business will always be challenging. No matter what your home country is. I guess doing it from Denmark is not that different from other countries.

So the list of challenges in scaling a global company is pretty big :slight_smile:

It’s always hard to find really great people. We’ve never accomplished finding a real shortcut to this, other than doing a lot of interviews and ask well-thought questions, tasks, roleplays, etc.

Scaling sales and marketing is tough as well. We’ve always been pretty good in Scandinavia. But we’re struggling with achieving the same conversion rates from free trial to paying customers in the rest of the world. We haven’t found the perfect solution for this yet.

I hope this answers your question somehow :slight_smile: Thanks again.

2 Likes